The aim of public health is to increase the health of the community in its entirety. So long as health is considered a good and the community is the public, public health would always promote public good. But, this has always been a problem because there has always been a struggle to limit the scope of public health as a public good.For this assignment:
- Discuss the role of state, local, and federal agencies in public health practice. Provide examples within your community, which could be the local, state, or federal community.
- Explain how policy makers affect the ability for agencies to direct public health policy and management activities.
- Discuss how management activities are beneficial to local public health agencies in protecting public health and how they have shaped public health practice and policy.
- Explain the importance of a community’s perspective in public health policies and management and discuss historical developments that have shaped public health policies in the United States.
- How have the national health objectives shaped public health practice in your community? Provide examples.
Your paper must be at least three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You must have an introduction, a conclusion, and a minimum of three sources (one of which must be academic in nature). All sources used must have proper citations. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
**Live in Columbus,GA***