I know that many people are concerned about financial app tracking, so I decided to explain the specifics and purpose of tracking with the example of IPSIPay. IPSIPay® uses app tracking and data collection:
1) Directly from you when you provide it to us or with your consent, e.g., when you create an account with us.
1) track your visits and source;
2) track web pages viewed;
3) store your preferences, such as preferred language (if applicable);
4) gather statistics on the number of users, the location of users, and usage habits or patterns;
5) tailor yourIPSIPay® experience and advertisements, or 6) analyze parts of IPSIPay® in order to improve its speed, functionality, or performance.