The following critical elements must be addressed:
- Describe what factors the organization should have considered regarding the impact its decision would have on labor relations.
- Explain what issues specific to labor management and collective bargaining arose as a result of this issue.
- Analyze whether the union and/or exclusive bargaining representatives related to the sport organization were effective in representing employees within the organization in relation to the issue.
- Based on the outcome of the organization’s decision and solution, determine if all key stakeholders’ needs were effectively met with regard to labor management and collective bargaining.
- Determine which motivational theory or theories and leadership behavior model(s) were applied by the organization in addressing the potential labor concerns. Provide examples to support your response.
- Analyze whether or not the organization utilized the most appropriate theories and models to address potential labor concerns. Justify your analysis with specific examples.