For this assignment, you will identify the main concepts and terms learned in this week’s online lectures and textbook readings and create a fictional case study (may not be related to actual individuals).
You will use the following guidelines while writing your case study:
- Background: You need to describe the demographics of individuals involved in the case study such as their age, gender, occupation, education, relationships, and family history.
- The case story: You need to describe a scenario demonstrating individuals or a couple contemplating or going through a marriage divorce or seeking an annulment.
- Analysis of the case: You need to utilize the information learned from the online lectures and text readings to analyze the case study. Be specific in your analysis using supporting evidence from outside sources when needed.
- Recommendations: You need to end the case study with your recommendations or suggestions you would have implemented in such a situation to assist in changing the behavior of the individuals involved in the case study.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Reference any sources you use using the APA format on a separate page.