- Using your Budget workbook, generate the following graphs and sparklines as described.
Following criteria is minimum, but you should be creative and use as much topics as you learned in this section. For the Budget and Actuals,
- create a column chart to show your Budget versus Actuals
- create a combination chart to show your Budget versus Actuals as column chart and difference (use formula) of Budget versus Actuals as percentage dislaying in line chart
- create a line sparkline to show your Budget and Actuals trend
- change the style to your liking
- add labels
- add legend
- add Title
- add Vertical and Horizontal axis
- Upon completion of the assignments submit via Blackboard for grading.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.