Module 2: Team Project Milestone 4: Project Initiation and Feasibility
Read the information below, then complete the designated tasks with your team.
Millennium Health asked you to proceed with the project and complete a number of additional tasks to help the management get a better understanding of the project scope and its projected costs and benefits.
- Provide your answers to the following questions.
- Create a sample Project Scope Statement following the structure shown in figure 5-10.
- Define Business Process Plan and how it relates to Milestone #4.
- Make a list of expected costs and benefits for the project. Consider both one-time and recurring costs as well as tangible and intangible costs
- Name a few intangible benefits you anticipate for the system.
- Create numeric estimates for each of the costs and benefits you listed.
- What do you consider to be the risks of the project as you currently understand it? Is this a low, medium-, or high-risk project? Justify your answer.