Reflective Journal 1
Write a 1-page journal entry (approximately 250 words) in which you:
- Discuss an experience, event, or person that caused you to open your eyes or examine your views about someone from another group or about the entire group. Describe the incident and explain how your new perspective impacts your view of equity for all cultural groups.
- Complete the page/word amount requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- No sources are required for this journal unless you are quoting or paraphrasing from a source.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.