Create a program that will compute:
- The area and circumference of a circle. Prompt the user to enter the radius. Use 3.14159 for pi.
- The area and the perimeter of a rectangle. Prompt the user to enter the length and the width.
- Use the plan you created last week. If need be revise your pseudocode and algorithm to match expect output and Mimir test cases.
- Once again desk check your pseudocode and algorithm.
- Do not allow for invalid input.
- Allow for positive values only.
- Format to 3 decimal places