- Visit the Digital Public Library of America collection of primary sources on the (Links to an external site.)transatlantic slave trade (Links to an external site.) and review the collection of 15 primary sources.
- Select one of the 15 primary sources to analyze a write a paragraph.
- Write a paragraph (about 125-175 words) that answers this question: What does your primary source reveal about transatlantic slave trade?
- Your paragraph is an analysis of your primary source. Therefore your paragraph should include “SOAP” analysis that explains
- the speaker or author of the source (S),
- the occasion when the source was created (O),
- the original audience (A), and
- the purpose of the speaker or author (P).
Content For this assignment, refer to the scenario located in
Content For this assignment, refer to the scenario located in “Problems – Series A,” section 8-19A of Ch. 8, “Performance Evaluation,“ of Fundamentals of Managerial