- Review the video of the persuasive speech that you delivered in Unit 3 as well as the feedback that you have received.
- Take notes as you review the video and the feedback, considering edits that you should make to your speech.
- Based on your notes, revise your speech, adjusting the content, language, and approach to delivery as needed.
- Think of an effective way to incorporate at least one visual aid that will be relevant to your purpose and message and will enhance your speech.
- Create a new set of notes or bullet points that you can refer to while filming your speech.
- Practice presenting your speech, focusing on your voice, your nonverbal communication, and your use of one or more visual aids. Aim for a speech 3-5 minutes in length.