Unit 8 DB: Stabilizing the Economy (ECO201 Macroeconomics)
As you have learned in Unit 8 (this week), monetary and fiscal policy play important roles in economic stimulation and or stabilization. In this regard:
- Start with a brief introduction that explains use of Government policy to control the economy.
- When is it appropriate to use monetary and fiscal policy to stimulate or stabilize the economy? Look at both.
- When is it inappropriate to use monetary and fiscal policy to stimulate or stabilize the economy? Look at both.
- What specific fiscal policy tools would you use to stimulate aggregate demand and how?
- What specific monetary policy tools would you use to stimulate aggregate demand and how?
- What is your conclusion, should policymakers use the monetary and or fiscal policy, or a combination of both, to stimulate aggregate demand? Explain your reasoning.
DB8.1: Target Hardening (CRJ104 Introduction to Security)
What is target hardening? List several target hardening techniques
DB8.2: Future (CRJ104 Introduction to Security)
Increased technology is a trend occurring in the private sector. What types of technologies do you see in security’s future and what impact will increased technology have in enhancing future security capability?