provides the student an opportunity to investigate a specific natural disaster topic, apply graduate-level critical thinking to the presentation of the information, and synthesize appropriate current research for your selected topic. The Research Paper utilizes professional health care knowledge and skills and applies those proficiencies to the context of quality improvement and risk management by developing a natural disaster strategic plan for community health: Mobilizing for Action Through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP) Process.
To prepare for this assignment, review attachment. You take on the role of the administrator of a health care facility in your area. You also identify a nature disaster such as earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornados, wildfires, winter storms, or any combination thereof.
Write a ten- to twelve-page paper that details your completed strategic planning process. In your paper,
- Summarize steps 1 through 4 of MAPP process when dealing with your selected nature disaster.
- Integrate steps 5 and 6 of MAPP process when dealing with your selected nature disaster.
- Construct at least three quality and/or risk management concepts, measures, and tools.
- Create quality initiatives that reduce organizational risk and support patient safety.
The Research Paper: MAPP Strategic Planning and Risk Management: Part III final paper
· Must be ten to twelve double-spaced pages in length APA 7…
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must use at least ten scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources published in the past 5 years.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA 7 Style
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA 7 Style.