Each entry must be at least 200 words in length. No references or citations are necessary.
1. How do you think job order costing will help you price products in your future career?
2. How do you think you will use cost-volume-profit analysis techniques in your career to make strategic business decisions?
3. How do you think you would use activity-based costing in your future career?
4. Discuss which type of pricing (cost-plus or target costing) that you feel would be more accurate in determining the selling price for products as it relates to your future career.
5. Discuss how you would ensure employees are acting ethically when preparing a department budget as it relates to your future career.
6. Discuss how you would use the variance analysis process as it relates to your future career.
7. Discuss how you would use the balanced scorecard approach to evaluate performance as it relates to your future career.