Create a 3- to 5-year financial plan to implement the goals and objectives created in the Environmental Scan and SWOT Analysis portion of your strategic plan (See attached Environmental Scan and SWOT Analysis Document) The deliverables for the financial plan include a projected budget created in Microsoft® Excel® and a report in Microsoft® Word that clarifies and explains the financial plan.
**Section One: Projected Budget
Create a projected budget. (See the attached Budget Example Excel Document)
- The projected budget should be a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet that contains a 3- to 5-year financial projection that includes detailed expenditures, income, contingency, gain or loss, capital outlay, and ROI (if applicable).
Include budget strategies to increase volume and budget assumptions.
**Section Two: Financial Plan Explanation
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word narrative discussing the fiscal details of the plan and the assumptions that were used in developing the projected budget.
- Include all the elements required in the projected budget.
- Include capital expenditure planning and contingency plans for unexpected events.
- Budget summary: When explaining your budget:
- Describe the organization’s current business model.
- Evaluate the impact of internal resources and financial capabilities on the business model implementation.
- Determine how the organization’s internal resources and financial capabilities affect your financial plan.
- Determine how they will affect the implementation of the plan.
- Explain the details of the budget assumptions and the strategies to increase volume.
Cite and reference at least 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar resources to support your information.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment as Microsoft® Excel® and Microsoft® Word attachments.