THIS IS TO BE DONE IN AN HOUR for $20
Discussion 4: Candidates will be able implement comprehensive literacy instruction as it facilitates and promotes the learning of students with disabilities in inclusive classrooms.
Directions: Please answer the following questions. You can use bullets to summarize you responses. Also respond to one post that your peer has shared.
- What are the key points of the material that you explored?
- What was new to you and how did it change the way you perceive addressing the educational needs of your students?
- Give at least one specific example of an experience in your personal or professional life that is related to the readings/videos.
More Language Arts, Math, and Science for Students with Severe Disabilities
IV Alignment of Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- The Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Pieces of the Student Achievement Puzzle
Rachel Quenemoen, Claudia Flowers, and Ellen Forte
- Promoting Learning in General Education for All Students
Cheryl M. Jorgensen, Jennifer Fischer-Mueller, and Holly Prud’homme
- What We Know and Need to Know About Teaching Academic Skills
Fred Spooner and Diane M. Browder
Fish in a Tree: Ch. 18-24
Reading Comprehension Strategies in Secondary Content-Area Classrooms
Through a consistent investment in the process, one school is able to carry out an accurate assessment of student abilities. (Time: 3:23)