1. What are the various types of communications that an entrepreneur uses, and what are their main purposes?
2. What key points would you make in an investor’s presentation to the following audiences:
2. Angel investors
3. VC partners
5. Potential key employees
3. What are the major content items in a teaser?
4. Name the 11 foundation slides for an investor’s presentation.
5. Name 5 common mistakes made by entrepreneurs when making a presentation.
6. How does an entrepreneur handle the situation when an investor refuses to sign a confidentiality agreement?
7. How can you use short video clips to promote your business?
8. Of the 5 common mistakes made by entrepreneurs when making a presentation, which 2 are the most disastrous and why? (100 words)