This assignment is an individual-specific assessment of the industry in which you currently work or of the industry in which you intend to work after completing your MBA. You should discuss the sources of the value created within yourself and your particular industry. Your document should address the following issues:
- Brief description of your current or intended industry, including new ventures you want to create.
- Evaluation of the unique, specific sources of value created by your firm (for its customers) relative to all of its competition – what makes your firm special for its customers. The value may be derived from the quality of the product (relative to others on the market), customer service, overall purchase experience, future prospects, company culture, or a combination of these and other factors.
- Evaluation of the specific sources of value (talents, experience, ideas etc.) unique to you that you have to offer and how they will benefit the firm far beyond the cost of your pay.
- Concluding discussion that addresses how the factors that influence value created in this industry may change over the next five years and how you and your firm/industry will grow and change to stay on the cutting edge.
- This should be a full 5+ pages of content in APA format and Submitted as a Word document.