a cover letter, CV and address the key selection criteria
Harvard referencing is the preferred referencing style.
About XYZ Logistics
XYZ Logistics is an Australian based global provider of international transportation services and logistical solutions, providing clients with such services as international air and sea freight, supply chain analysis, customs clearance and domestic transportation.
The XYZ Logistics Graduate Program is a dynamic program designed to suit ambitious and focused individuals seeking an exciting role to start their professional career.
During the initial twelve months of the program, you will be trained in all areas of accounting and finance/marketing/economics/operational management. This initial training will be a hands on role to ensure you gain a full understanding of our business fundamentals. At the completion of the 12 month program you will continue as a full time employee of XYZ Logistics.
Our graduate program is now open for applicants who will join the January 2022 intake.
Why choose the XYZ Logistics and Graduate Program?
As a market leader, XYZ Logistics is an employer of choice within the international supply chain industry. Our graduates chose XYZ Logistics as the starting point for their career because of the growth and development commitment we have for our people.
Offering uncapped career potential, our people are afforded the empowerment and responsibility for their own career path. As new career opportunities become available, XYZ Logistics seek to promote internally, looking within our talented team. This provides our graduates with great advancement opportunities.
The successful graduate will be given continuous mentoring throughout the program to fully equip you with the essential tools to become a success.
Program Outline & Benefits:
- Initial 12 months operational training within the company
- One on one training
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- International business exposure
Key Selection Criteria:
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum credit average.
- Ability to work in a team and in a collaborative environment
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of effective team management
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and be proactive in all situations.
- Write a two-page CV for this graduate program. (300-500 words)
- Write a separate cover letter. (400-500 words)
- Write a detailed response to each of the key selection criteria explaining why you will be a good fit for this position. (800-1000 words)
- A personal reflection reviewing some of your professional limitations and how you will negotiate during the interview process. (300 words)