Summarize the Methods Sections of the article (which includes the participants, measures, procedures, etc.)
- Critique/Evaluate the Measurement issues:
- What are the primary concepts/variables in the study?
- Are there independent and dependent variables? If yes, what are they?
- For each of these variables, state the conceptual or operational definition. Comment on the adequacy of the definition(s).
- Is there evidence that the measures used were valid?
- Is there evidence that the measures used were reliable?
- No in-text citations and nothing word for word
- MEASUREMENT SECTION ONLY