Evaluate Magnolia Brandsâ€™ sustainable competitive advantage by analyzing the case study and answering the following questions in 350 to 525 words:
Â· How will the components of the external environment impact Magnolia Brandsâ€™ ability to realize its vision?
Â· Who are Magnolia Brandsâ€™ major competitors?
Â· What other factors are affecting the growth of Magnolia Brands?
Â· What internal factors must be considered for Magnolia Brands to achieve its vision and mission?
Â· What are some of Magnolia Brandsâ€™ strengths and weaknesses?
Â· How does the new show represent an opportunity in the home remodeling industry?
Â· What challenges or threats might Magnolia Brand face?
Â· What measurements can be used to determine if the new show is successful?
Â· What is the feasibility of the ability of Magnolia Brands to continue to be successful? Why?
RUBRIC Wk 1 – Apply: Case Study Analysis – Magnolia
1. Introduction & Companyâ€™s History ( 20%)
2. SWOT Analysis Diagram (10%)
3. Internal Factors evaluation (23%)(within the company; work-life balance)
4. External Factors evaluation (22%)(Competitors
5. Conclusion and Competitive Advantage (20%)
6. Critical Thinking (2%)
7. Mechanical & Grammar (2%)
8. Information Literacy (1%)
TOTAL POINTS POSSIBLEâ€“ 60 points