In Week 3 an annotated bibliography was conducted(look at attachment) using the course competencies as a guide in choosing the articles. For this week you will take that information and incorporate it . Week 3 use the course competencies as a guide to developing.
- The major theories associated with human sexual behavior.
- The history of sexual behavior.
- The features associated with male and female anatomies, physiologies, and sexual responses.
- Commonalities and differences in sexuality across childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.
- Gender roles in the expression of human sexuality.
- The current trends in human sexuality.
- The interplay between intimate relationships and sexual behavior.
- The occurrence and course of sexual disease and dysfunction.
- The features of sexual coercion (e.g., implicit and explicit).
- The role of the media in the promulgation of sexually explicit materials.
- The aspects of culture, environment, and geography that impact sexual behavior.
should adhere to the following guidelines:
For the main sections, it should have:
- A title page
- An abstract (not more than 250 words)
- An introduction- two pages in length
- A literature review-The literature review is taken in part from what you wrote in Week 3. The literature review is not a copy of that material. Rather, it is a synthesis of the material you found into a cohesive review of the literature on your chosen topic.
- Discussion or conclusions-The discussion and conclusions section should be one to two pages in length.
NO plagerism,Remember to follow the APA format and style.