You will present the PowerPoint presentation you created in Week 6 and outlined last week. Remember that the content should focus on a specific aspect of social media use in the workplace. Examples include the importance of companies embracing social media, advertising through social media, establishing policies involving social media, communicating properly and professionally through social media platforms, or any number of other angles. As in the prior assignment, you should assume your audience is familiar with social media’s overall concept. As you develop your presentation, refer to the general design requirements found in Chapter 12 (pages 206–229) of the BCOM 10th edition.
Your Week 8 submission should include a revised version of the slides from your PowerPoint Presentation assignment. The submission must adhere to the following requirements:
- You will base this presentation on the same aspect of social media in the workplace you selected for the Week 6 assignment.
- Delivery and format:
- Your presentation should be presented in an organized logical manner, with topics flowing well from slide to slide.
- Use even and steady pacing. Total presentation time should not exceed 10 minutes in length.
- Ensure that your recorded presentation displays clear, audible narration, and clear visual display, and that your slide text is synchronized with the audio.
- Ensure that headings appear on each slide. Depending on your content, your presentation should use between 10–20 graphic images. Adhere to visual best practices as outlined in BCOM.
Your assignment must be completed in PowerPoint (using either .PPT or .PPTX format) [for narrated PowerPoint option] or recorded/uploaded via the Kaltura tool. The presentation must be submitted using one of the following methods:
- Record and submit an audio narration of the PowerPoint slides using PPT voiceover recording. If you choose this option, you will submit either a .PPT or .PPTX file.
- A video and audio recording of you presenting the presentation on video, with accompanying audio narration. You will record and submit this file to Blackboard using the Kaltura tool per the provided instructions.