Use this information to answer the following questions: Jean has a weekly lunch budget of $48, which she likes to spend on specialty coffee drinks and chicken salads.
- If the price of a special coffee drink is $4, what is the maximum number of special coffee drinks she could purchase per week?
- If the price of a chicken salad is $6, what is the maximum number of salads she could purchase per week?
- What is the opportunity cost for specialty coffee drinks?
- What is the opportunity cost for chicken salads?
- Explain how the principle of allocative efficiency will help Jean decide how to spend her budget?
When creating your response, please consider the following:
- Express your thoughts using critical thinking
- Fully answer the question(s)
- Utilize the course materials
PLEASE USE ATTACHED RESOURCES