You will develop a business proposal persuading the senior management of your organization to initiate a change in processes, procedures, products, people, or structure based on events currently happening in your company. You may use experience with a past company if applicable.
In your paper,
- Develop an introduction that provides sufficient background on the topic, a thesis statement, and a logical conclusion that smoothly flows from the body of the paper.
- Identify processes, procedures, products, people, or structures that need change based on events that are or were happening in your current or past company.
- Organize the information using appropriate headings based on the context of the recommended change initiative.
- Provide a fully developed rational argument to persuade management into initiating change.
The Business Proposal Final Paper
- Must be six to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted