Submitting Your Marketing Plan
You have been building pieces of your Marketing Plan each week throughout this course. This week it is time to put all the pieces together and add the “executive summary”. The executive summary is a brief overview of your plan, usually 1 – 2 pages long, and is placed at the beginning section of the Marketing Plan.
You will use your assignments from the previous weeks to complete your Marketing Plan. Additional information may also be used/required. Be sure to incorporate any feedback you may have received from your instructor when submitting your final Marketing Plan.
Your Marketing Plan should include (but is not limited to):
Click here to download a PDF version of the Marketing Plan Template.
Click here to view the Marketing Plan Template in your browser.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
• Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
• Include cover page and reference page.
• At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
• No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
• Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
• Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.