Conduct research either using the textbook and/or online website and provide a summary of the following concepts. The format of your paper must follow APA format guidelines only to the extent you properly include in-text citations to document where you got your information.
• Discuss: the properties of light (including the concept of reflection, refraction, and dispersion)
• Discussed the nature of light wave – like behavior and particle like behavior
• Discussed the general theory of relativity (including special relativity one and two)
• Explain the electronic charges associated with the parts of the atom
• Explain Dalton’s atomic theory
• describe Moore’s theory and how it is associated with the quantum theory of the atom
- Explain quantum mechanics model
Pick any four and write an APA formatted response paper. Make sure you follow the APA rules specifically to document your in-text citation and your reference page. If you have a question, please let me know. The templates below are what I expect your paper to look like. Make sure your paper is in word doc format only; NOT IN APA format. I need to have it in word format in order to make comments on your paper.
In preparation for your Signature Assignment and Presentation using PowerPoint slides in week 9, select a topic that is related to Physical Science. The signature Assignment will be divided into three parts.
- First, the introduction will introduce your topic, why it is considered important, and the consequences, if any, if not addressed. This part 1 will be due in week 5.
- Part 2 is the meat of your Signature Assignment. The three subcategories that Part 2 should address should be:
a. PESTEL issue (political, economic, strategic, technology, educational, and Legal) ramifications.
b. Analysis (qualitative or quantitative (preferred)
c. Resulting potential solutions
Include charts, graphs, pictorial depictions of the problem.
Part 2 will be due in week six.
3. Recommendations and Conclusions. The driver for this third section should be the analysis, theme, and the research conducted in part 2. Part 3 will be due in week 7.
4. All three parts will be turned in week 8 for final review, evaluation, and scoring. Prepare an 8-10 PowerPoint Slide brief which will include a title page slide, an agenda slide, the meat of the brief consisting of the three parts of your paper. The brief should include speaker notes, in-text citations, and a reference page.
When each of the parts is turned in, I will read, evaluate, and provide comments back as feedback. The feedback should be a source for each student to improve your paper and your brief so that the final paper and PowerPoint slide presentation should be nearly perfect. Both the final Signature Assignment course paper and PowerPoint slides will be turned in for final scoring in week 9.