TWO DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:
Review the attached Aldi case study and:
- Step 1: Assess your satisfaction with Aldi
- Step 2: Make recommendations about how the company could modify its business-level strategy to both increase your overall level of satisfaction and attract new customers. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Step 3: Analyze the five business-level strategies discussed in Chapter 4 to determine which strategy most likely applies to Aldi.
- Step 4: Determine how a shopper’s experience might change if it switched to one of the other four strategies (your choice). Explain your rationale.
Chapter 10, “Alternative Futures,” in your textbook discusses how developed and developing countries that have access to the planet’s resources (because they can buy those resources from others or because those resources exist in abundance in that country) continue to grow at a fast pace, placing a tremendous strain on the availability of nonrenewable resources.
- Briefly, what nonrenewable natural resources are most at risk of depletion?
- Discuss some sustainable development models that have broad applicability to the needs and consumption demands of both developing and developed countries.