Step 1: Read the Capstone Portfolio and Reflective Letter Instructions. As you read, think about which items you’ve written so far in class — mood board, resume, video-selfie, cover letter etc. — that you might want to polish and revise for the Capstone Portfolio.
Step 2: Make a list of at least three initial questions about this big end-of-the-semester assignment. Is there something that puzzles you? Unfamiliar words or ideas? 300 word count minimum to earn all available points, you must have at least 3 different questions that reflect your careful reading of the Capstone Portfolio Instructions.
Weekly Assignment Specifications Checklist
To earn all available points for the week’s assignment, your submission must include all elements listed below. If your goal for this course is to earn an A, be sure to check off your completion of each element.
- Answers parts of the assignment prompt and expresses ideas clearly and in your own words
- Demonstrates careful attention to the assigned reading (or viewing) and/or research
- Includes at least one quote from the reading (or viewing) and/or research.
- Entry must meet the word count minimum specified in the instructions.
- Follows standard professional document formatting (1″ margins on all sides, double spacing, a professional font such as Times New Roman or Calibri, 12pt font)