- List healthy ways of managing stress that fit your current lifestyle
- Identify at least three things you currently do to cope with stress that aren’t working or aren’t good for you.
- Identify healthy replacements for each of them, and write yourself a “stress-relief prescription” that you plan to follow for one week. Try to include one stress management technique to use every day. At the end of the week, respond to the following prompts in a short, reflective essey (400-600 words):
- Which ineffective or unhealthy coping strategies did you set out to change and why?
- Which stress-relief techniques did you try during the week? Are any of them new for you? Which ones were most effective?
- How much do you think stress affects you in your current life at college? Do you feel like you have it under control or not? If not, what else might you do to reduce your stress level?