Step 1: Explain the anatomical and physiological components of the human brain.
In a two page paper include the following information:
- Discuss the structural development of the brain
- Describe the structure and function of the cerebrum.
- Include the frontal lobe, parietal lobe, temporal lobe, occipital lobe, and cerebral cortex.
- Discuss the concepts of hemisphere dominance and memory.
- Describe the purpose of the basal ganglia.
- Describe the ventricles and cerebrospinal fluid.
- Describe the brain stem
- Discuss the structure and function of the cerebellum.
Assignment Expectations for Grading:
1. Demonstration of critical thinking, scholarship, and ability to connect and apply the material
2. Comprehensiveness and completeness of your responses
3. Adherence to the written instructions
4. Spelling and grammar
5. Provide 3-5 APA Style References to support your paper.