Submit a 1,250- to 1,750-word paper that addresses the following bullets. Use the theory or model you selected to reexamine how you have thought about these issues from earlier in the course.
- Identify the theory or model that you believe should guide the treatment of offenders on probation and parole and explain why. Use the theory or model to formulate responses to the following items.
- Explain the purpose of community supervision.
- Describe the difference between probation and parole and how the decision to grant each is made.
- Describe the differences and similarities in the decision-making process for community supervision between adult and juvenile offenders.
- Identify the challenges that offenders under community supervision face.
- Recommend the most useful resources and services available for offenders on probation or parole.