Your argumentative research paper is to be 5-6 pages of text. You will need to consult with me on or by Monday, March 29 to give me your topic and thesis – and to talk about any questions you have regarding how to procede. This is the first of 4 steps.
You are responsible for having a rough draft to go over with me onor before Monday, April 12. The rough draft should include the following:
1. A brief working outline
2. A thesis statement
3. A works cited page with a minimum of 4 sources
4. Parenthetical citations for the sources
5. A minimum of 4 pages of text
The final draft is due on Monday, April 19. It should include the following:
1. A cover page with a title, your name, the course number and section, the professor’s (my) name, and the date that it’s handed in.
2. A brief formal outline
3. The research paper, which includes parenthetical referencing
4. A works cited page containing at least five works cited. Works should be accessed through the academic databases.( Opposing Viewpoints in Context and CQ Researcher are the best resources for argumentation.)